Our School Uniform
We encourage our children to wear school uniform as it fosters a sense of belonging to the school community and pride in being part of the school family. It is not compulsory for children to wear the school uniform, however we believe that appropriate school clothing engenders a more positive attitude to work.
Our school uniform is as follows:
Grey Trousers, White Shirts,
White Polo Shirts
Grey Pinafore Dresses, Skirts or Trousers,
Royal Blue Cardigans, Sweatshirts or Fleeces
Blue and White Striped or Gingham Dresses
- School sweatshirts with the school logo and some other uniform items may be purchased through QDOS Clothing (Teresa Medcraft) who holds a sale in school each half term. Urgent order can be delivered to school for you to collect. Please contact Teresa Medcraft directly to make these arrangements. Her contact details and current price list can be found below.
- Plain royal blue sweatshirts, polo-shirts, trousers, skirts, dresses and name labels can also be purchased from Teresa Medcraft or at your preferred uniform shop.
Contact details for Teresa Medcraft:-
Tel : 01202 434233 / 07971 309826
Children must wear shoes that are appropriate for a day in school. Clogs, flips-flops and trainers are not acceptable nor are any shoes with high heels or platform soles. Summer shoes should be suitable for playground activities and have covered toes for safety. All children will require Wellington Boots in school for outdoor learning activities.
All children need adequate clothing for outdoor play and outdoor PE lessons throughout the year.
For PE lessons we recommend the following:
- Navy blue jogging trousers and royal blue school sweatshirt in winter.
- Navy blue shorts and a ‘Parley First School’ royal blue T-shirt in summer.
- Trainers for outdoor activities.
All clothing worn or used in school must be clearly labelled with your child’s name, even their shoes and trainers!
A pair of wellington boots is required for outdoor activities, These will remain at school.
A named 'wet weather pack' consisting of a colouring/puzzle book and pencils/crayons or similar is useful for wet playtimes. Please do not send your child with toys.