Our School Uniform
We encourage our children to wear school uniform as it fosters a sense of belonging to the school community and pride in being part of the school family. It is not compulsory for children to wear the school uniform, however we believe that appropriate school clothing engenders a more positive attitude to work.
Our school uniform is as follows:
Grey Trousers, Grey Shorts, Grey Pinafore Dresses or Grey Skirts
White Shirts or White Polo Shirts
Royal Blue Cardigans, Sweatshirts or Fleeces
Blue and White Striped or Gingham Dresses
- School sweatshirts with the school logo and some other uniform items may be purchased through QDOS Clothing (Teresa Medcraft) who holds a sale in school each half term or from The West Moors School Uniform Shop.
- Plain royal blue sweatshirts, polo-shirts, trousers, skirts, dresses and name labels can also be purchased from Teresa Medcraft, The West Moors School Shop or at your preferred uniform shop.
Contact details are:
Tel : 01202 434233 / 07971 309826
West Moors Uniform Shop:-
Tel : 01202 893 040
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Children must wear shoes that are appropriate for a day in school. Clogs, flips-flops and trainers are not acceptable nor are any shoes with high heels or platform soles. Summer shoes should be suitable for playground activities and have covered toes for safety. All children will require Wellington Boots in school for outdoor learning activities.
All children need adequate clothing for outdoor play and outdoor PE lessons throughout the year.
For PE lessons we recommend the following:
- Navy blue jogging trousers and royal blue school sweatshirt or navy blue hoodie in winter.
- Navy blue shorts and a ‘Parley First School’ royal blue T-shirt in summer.
- Trainers for outdoor activities.
All clothing worn or used in school must be clearly labelled with your child’s name, even their shoes and trainers!
A pair of wellington boots is required for outdoor activities, These will remain at school.
Pre-Loved School Uniform
POPS (our PTA) have a large selection of kindly donated pre-loved school uniform in very good condition that is sold throughout the year. Order forms for pre-loved uniform can be found by clicking on the link below or via their Facebook page 'Parley First School preloved uniform'
POPS will also hold ad-hoc uniform sales throughout the year. All donations are always gratefully received as the money raised goes back into the school to purchase things for the children.