Child Protection and Safeguarding
Child protection is one very important aspect of safeguarding. It refers to the activity which is undertaken to protect specific children who are suffering, or at risk of suffering, significant harm. If you want to know more about these procedures, please speak to the Headteacher who is the Designated Safeguarding Lead.
Should you have concerns regarding the Headteacher, then the person to contact is the Chair of Governors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For our policies including Safeguarding, Health and Safety, Behaviour and Equality, please click on the button below.
Published Reports / Key Information
- PE Action Plan 2023-24 | PDF
- Sports Premium Report July 2023 | PDF
- PE Grant Statement 2021-22 | PDF
- Sports Premium Report July 2022 | PDF
- PE Action Plan 2021-22 | PDF
- pe grant statement 2020-21 | PDF
- pe action plan 2020-21 | PDF
- Strategic Action Plan 2022-23 | PDF
- Strategic Action Plan 2021-22 | PDF
- Strategic Action Plan 2020-21 | PDF